Work is boring!

Hi Lovely Ladies,

Amy is blogging up a storm today and I thought I may as well too.

So what can I tell you about my life? I am working another 12-8 shift today, story of my life. Generally speaking I do like this shift because I get to sleep in, or in this morning's case enjoy the first sunshine we've seen in weeks before I come in. However it is hard because I feel like I'm constantly running late to the rest of the world's plans - I am forever walking into dinner an hour late. I try to draw as little attention to myself/my eating as possible most of the time, and being the only one eating makes that a bit harder.

Luckily I have a day off tomorrow! And the next day! Like a real life weekend. Except ya know, on a Tuesday and Wednesday. My plan for tomorrow is go to Burlington, the nearest decent shopping and get myself some bottoms that fit! I'm thinking I should be solidly into size 14s now... Maybe even some 12s at Old Navy! Wehoo! I could also use a new bathing suit because my strapless JCrew one is getting too big and too big equals not enough support for the girls.

Agh. Work is so boring. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE what I do... But with the economy being the way it is, I work alone most of the time as opposed to with another desk agent or even two, and we're also just way less busy with way fewer guests. It's a bit scary, but hopefully we'll start to see a turn for the better sometime soon.

For now I'm just playing the spa fantasy game where I read our brochure (find it online at www.topnotchresort.com ) and then book myself thousands of dollars worth of appointments. And then I cancel them and am sad.

OK. Two hours and fifteen minutes to go. Wish me strength and sanity!

xox

1 comments:

Amy W. said...

You are off now but I feel your pain! Good luck shopping. I am hopeful bc you will buy cute clothes and then send them to me when they are too big :)

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers