On Schedule...

Hey guys!

Well I went to Aquafit this morning, and it was fun. Full of old ladies, of course, but I did it in the deep water and it definitely felt like a solid workout. It was a little painful to get up for it this morning, so I'm hoping the friend I have plans with tomorrow night is ok to hang a bit later, so I can do the beginner Hip Hop class instead of waking up early for the Aquafit.

Amy's entry about how we are now working so hard - making these super solid changes and choices in our lives, and it just feels like we should be skinny already- really really resonated with me. It sucks... What still gets to me, although I'm feeling much better than I did on Saturday is... I feel like I've been at this a few months now, I eat healthy, now I'm working out almost every day - but to a stranger, I'm still a fat girl. That sucks, and there's nothing I can do about it but keep going.

So I know I shouldn't weigh myself a million times a week like I do, but I've started only recording my weight Tuesday mornings... But when I was on the scale today, it was at 236.6... .4lbs ahead of my 3 a week goal. But then I checked after lunch and it was back up. Whatever it's at tomorrow when I get up is the weight I'll be working from, but I don't get how come it changes so much so quickly!! Regardless, I feel like I'm finally getting away from the 240 plateau that I held on to for so long. Amy was also so right that we get so happy to reach a certain goal - getting to 240 for me was so huge, and the moment I met it, I was on to the next step. So for now, I'm gonna think of how well I am doing, being oh so comfortably back on track.

xox

2 comments:

Tiffani said...

This was an awesome post :) you rock lady!!

Amy said...

Guess what I got in the mail today? I will give you 3 guesses.

1. My new Glamour mag.
2. Some subscription plea for a heatlhy eating newsletter that I am sure I got on a mailing list for bc I registered on a lapband website the other day.
or
3. My sisterhood of the traveling bandpants!

ALL OF THEM! But #3 got me really excited. Thank you for the lovely note! It was so fun. I need to go buy some size 16 pants or something and pretend they are old so I can mail them to you!

heartchu sassy pants!

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!
There was an error in this gadget

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers