Baking...


So I really like to bake. Like I love it. My friends know me for it, I'm pretty good at it, it's one of my favourite ways to spend a day. It is not, however, quite so properly matched with the lap-band. Sure there are healthier and less healthy things to bake - today was oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, which are about 110 cals and 6.5 grams of fat, totally reasonable. But then they're in the house. And I like to eat them when they're in the house. I'll probably make my brother and sister-in-law take the extras home, but generally I'm at a loss as to what to do with most of the stuff I bake.

Honestly, I don't need to eat it. If they wouldn't suspect poisoning I'd give it to a local firehouse or a homeless guy, but that might not go over so well in Toronto.

Does anyone have any really healthy baking ideas? Or not-healthy baking ideas with good ideas as to how to avoid eating them? I was thinking of making something with coconut, as I completely despise it.

Happy weekend everyone, and Happy Mother's Day to those who celebrate it, and happy being in the sun swimming to the beach and making Angie so completely jealous day to Amy.

xoxo

1 comments:

Amy W. said...

Lol...I love to cook...sometimes bake...but cook the most. I made some oatmeal raisin cookies for tracey not to long ago...bc I dont like them. Turns out...if they are in the house...I will eat them. I am making a desert for mothers day and I have to make an oreo crust. So i bought a package of oreos tonight, got out my food processor, and proceeded to make the oreos into crumbs so I can mold it into the crust. Somehow...like 4 cookies made it into my mouth. I was possessed. I just can't have this stuff in my house! ARGH!

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers