hey guys

So I feel like I haven't written here in forever, though i think it's been about four days. Things are mostly going well. I had my first salad today which was a nice change, and although I don't feel a lot of restriction anymore, I do find the bit I have does help me stop eating a bit early... It's for some reason really important for me that the scale doesn't go up, and to be honest, my eating has not been perfect lately. I know I need to not criticize myself so much, but I just wish I had a bit more will-power... But then again, if I had will-power I wouldn't have needed this surgery, eh?

However, I do have some good news, haha, I went shopping today! I bought two sun-dresses, one that has a sort of ruched(sp?) boobage area from H&M (size 14) one from Old Navy (XXL... the boobs keep me from going down in sizes if there's no stretch/ruching(again, sp?) I also bought tow pairs of jeans, from Old Navy. I meant to buy both in size 16, but accidentally took home one of them in a 14. I don't really mind, I did feel like the 16 were a touch too big, but the 14 were still too small, so it'll be nice to have them fitting soon. Plus I got shoes. And yes, I'm still unemployed, though I have been babysitting and helping my mom at her office doing autism assessments. Here's a pic of the shoes... I can't find my actual camera so I can't really take pics of the rest of the things... slash I'm lazy.

xox
ange

0 comments:

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers