Getting crafty

Not a ton to report today... Went out for brunch with the roommate and realized I'm gonna have to start ordering scrambled eggs instead of over-easy - they aren't so easy to eat without toast to sop up the yolk!  Had about a quarter of a slice of multigrain bread, which I know is fine, but I do find gets me the teensiest bit uncomfy - definitely not stuck, but not the best feeling.  I had 2 of the four pieces of  bacon, about 3 bites of potatoes and I was stuffed... And it took me longer to eat that than my roommie to eat the whole thing.  Even without real restriction, I feel like I've already changed so many habits.


That was at around 2, and then at 4 I had a  Lampwork Bead-Making class that was to go until 9pm.  I had mis-understood the info and thought we got a half hour break in the middle, so I could run somewhere and get dinner, but we actually just had a bunch of breaks totaling 30 minutes.  Luckily I wasn't too starved.  On my way to the highway to drive home, I did stop at McDonalds... I got a cheeseburger and didn't eat the bun and it was fine, but so fucking boring.  Like seriously, I don't know if it was the missing bun or what but it was awful, I think I may well be cured of my former McMania.

As if getting over that McAddiction wasn't enough good news today, I also weighed and I'm down to 241.2... Only 1.2lbs till the goal I had set for myself for Miami on April 10th, and that's still 17 days (and 1 fill) away.  I wonder what I should reset that goal as? Hmm.

xoxo

0 comments:

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers