omg - addicted to blogging! GOALS

Hi everybody! Clearly I am addicted to blogging. Who knew I had SO MUCH TO SAY!?!

I was thinking about setting some goals here... Number related ones as well as what ppl on the forums call NSV -non-scale victories. Here are some of the ones I have thought of so far... I'm not putting time limits on my weight loss (except for my cousins wedding lol), but here are the different milestones I look forward to

  • 1st mini weight loss - 5% of total - down 13.25lbs which would take me 255.75
  • 2nd mini weight loss goal - get back under 250lbs!
  • 3rd mini weight loss goal - get under 230lbs by June 21st... I won't beat myself up if I don't get there, but that's my cousins wedding and that would be my lowest weight in yeeeeears... It'd be great to look really good for the pictures! That's like 11 lbs a month starting with the pre-op diet... I hope I can get there!
  • After that... it'll be allll about getting into "one-derland" my weight under 200lbs.
Some non numbers related goals
  • to be able to wrap myself up in a normal sized towel
  • to be able to comfortably bring the tray-table down on a plane
  • to be able to go into a store and try things on based on what I like, not just what fits
  • to ski all day with my family without getting tired... I kinda pretend I just don't like it now :(
  • to enjoy workouts
  • I used to love going to the gym, I'd go 3 or 4 days a week and get so so into it. I know I just need to get the routine back in motion
  • to be able to run. I've never been able to do that.
Those are just a few, I have so many... Eek! Cannot wait!!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

thanks for the nice comment! I know you will reach these goals in no time!

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!
There was an error in this gadget

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers