Hi everybody! Clearly I am addicted to blogging. Who knew I had SO MUCH TO SAY!?!
I was thinking about setting some goals here... Number related ones as well as what ppl on the forums call NSV -non-scale victories. Here are some of the ones I have thought of so far... I'm not putting time limits on my weight loss (except for my cousins wedding lol), but here are the different milestones I look forward to
- 1st mini weight loss - 5% of total - down 13.25lbs which would take me 255.75
- 2nd mini weight loss goal - get back under 250lbs!
- 3rd mini weight loss goal - get under 230lbs by June 21st... I won't beat myself up if I don't get there, but that's my cousins wedding and that would be my lowest weight in yeeeeears... It'd be great to look really good for the pictures! That's like 11 lbs a month starting with the pre-op diet... I hope I can get there!
- After that... it'll be allll about getting into "one-derland" my weight under 200lbs.
- to be able to wrap myself up in a normal sized towel
- to be able to comfortably bring the tray-table down on a plane
- to be able to go into a store and try things on based on what I like, not just what fits
- to ski all day with my family without getting tired... I kinda pretend I just don't like it now :(
- to enjoy workouts
- I used to love going to the gym, I'd go 3 or 4 days a week and get so so into it. I know I just need to get the routine back in motion
- to be able to run. I've never been able to do that.
Mini-Goals and Statistics
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
100 lbs down!!