omg - addicted to blogging! GOALS

Hi everybody! Clearly I am addicted to blogging. Who knew I had SO MUCH TO SAY!?!

I was thinking about setting some goals here... Number related ones as well as what ppl on the forums call NSV -non-scale victories. Here are some of the ones I have thought of so far... I'm not putting time limits on my weight loss (except for my cousins wedding lol), but here are the different milestones I look forward to

  • 1st mini weight loss - 5% of total - down 13.25lbs which would take me 255.75
  • 2nd mini weight loss goal - get back under 250lbs!
  • 3rd mini weight loss goal - get under 230lbs by June 21st... I won't beat myself up if I don't get there, but that's my cousins wedding and that would be my lowest weight in yeeeeears... It'd be great to look really good for the pictures! That's like 11 lbs a month starting with the pre-op diet... I hope I can get there!
  • After that... it'll be allll about getting into "one-derland" my weight under 200lbs.
Some non numbers related goals
  • to be able to wrap myself up in a normal sized towel
  • to be able to comfortably bring the tray-table down on a plane
  • to be able to go into a store and try things on based on what I like, not just what fits
  • to ski all day with my family without getting tired... I kinda pretend I just don't like it now :(
  • to enjoy workouts
  • I used to love going to the gym, I'd go 3 or 4 days a week and get so so into it. I know I just need to get the routine back in motion
  • to be able to run. I've never been able to do that.
Those are just a few, I have so many... Eek! Cannot wait!!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

thanks for the nice comment! I know you will reach these goals in no time!

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers