Less than a week till Pre-Op!

I am so so stoked! And such a broken record I'm sure. Everything is going alright, I'm really not focusing on dieting right now, haha. I can't help but just wanna not try for now... I figure it also give me better weight loss on my Medi-Fast right? Ridiculous, I know, but I can't help it.

A few nights ago I went to Body Blitz with my sister-in-law Tova. It is a spa with a water circuit, and we had a really nice time relaxing and using the facilities. I actually had been planning on telling her about banding - I even said in an e-mail I had something to tell her, but nothing bad. So we get there, we get in the water, and she's like "So you were going to tell me you're gonna move back to Vermont right? That's what you were talking about on facebook?" I was like "Yeahh..." cause that is true, and I had been meaning to tell her that... I just sort of felt like I lost my confidence and like... Momentum to tell her. That's ok, I've got lots of time. I'll tell her when I feel completely safe in doing so.

I told my boss here at work yesterday. Initially I had just thought about telling her I needed time off for surgery, but, as much as she drives me crazy as a boss sometimes, she is a really nice person, and I knew she'd really worry about me if she did not know it was something elective and safe. She was very supportive. I told her I thought I'd need about a week off, and she said take as much time as I need. I won't be getting paid for my time off or anything, and I think part of the reason she's fine with is is she'll save some money while I'm gone... But I'm glad to not be worried about it anymore.

One week till Medi-Fast! I ordered it yesterday. I got six cases of the chocolate and three of the vanilla because it sounds like it is better. Hopefully I don't regret the choice! I have a feeling I'll just be choking them down anyways...

I'm going to my parent's house tonight cause I need to measure myself for my bridesmaids dress for my cousin Jenny's wedding which is going to be on June 21st, 3.5 months post-op. I'm thinking I'm just gonna buy the size dress I would need now, it's always easier to take something in than let it out. Fingers crossed I need to take it in a lot! I figure even if I only lose 1lb a week between pre-op start and the wedding, that's still 4 months, 16lbs... and hopefully it's much more than that!

xoxo

0 comments:

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers