Because I love these!

(A) Age: 25
(B) Bed Size: Double at my apartment in Burlington, queen at the house in Stowe.
(C) Chore You Hate: Umm... All of them? Old dishes.
(D) Dogs? Love them, though don't have any space for em.
(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: Coffee! And 99% of the time, a shower - or the gym.
(F) Favorite Color: Purple and green.
(G) Gold or Silver? Gold, especially rose gold.
(H) Height: 5'7"
(I) Instruments You Play: None.
(J) Job Title: Full time student in Hotel and Restaurant Management
(K) Kids: Love em, but NOT YET!
(L) Live: Vermont - Burlington mostly, and Stowe.
(M) Mom's Name:  Joanne
(N) Nicknames: Ange, Spange, Sparky, Geela.
(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? Never.
(P) Pet Peeve: ticking clocks
(Q) Quote from a Movie: "I know it hurts. That's life. If nothing else, It's life. It's real, and sometimes it fuckin' hurts, but it's sort of all we have." -Garden State
(R) Right or Left Handed? Right.
(S) Siblings:  Jordy 34 and Daniel 30.
(T) Time You Wake Up?  an hour before whenever class starts.
(U) Underwear: These, lately
(V) Vegetable You Dislike: Mushrooms and Olives
(W) What Makes You Run Late: I try really hard never to be late, when I am it's self-conscious freakouts.
(X) X-Rays You've Had Done: oh gosh a bajillion. I'm breakable.
(Y) Yummy Food You Make: Favs include crab cakes, caesar salad, blood orange cake... I cook a lot though!

(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: Baby Giraffes!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

I hate chores too. I wish I could afford someone to clean the house a few times a month. That would be sweet. Love the picture of the giraffes. So cute!

Joey said...

I actually gasped a little. I hate mushrooms and olives too! It's my husband's fave pizza ever. Ugh. AND I just bought 5 pair of those exact undies.

Star crossed lovers indeed!

LDswims said...

What's your crab cake recipe?

Jess said...

I love your movie quote. I love mushroomsand olives. You're missing out! Haha

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!
There was an error in this gadget

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers