Because I love these!

(A) Age: 25
(B) Bed Size: Double at my apartment in Burlington, queen at the house in Stowe.
(C) Chore You Hate: Umm... All of them? Old dishes.
(D) Dogs? Love them, though don't have any space for em.
(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: Coffee! And 99% of the time, a shower - or the gym.
(F) Favorite Color: Purple and green.
(G) Gold or Silver? Gold, especially rose gold.
(H) Height: 5'7"
(I) Instruments You Play: None.
(J) Job Title: Full time student in Hotel and Restaurant Management
(K) Kids: Love em, but NOT YET!
(L) Live: Vermont - Burlington mostly, and Stowe.
(M) Mom's Name:  Joanne
(N) Nicknames: Ange, Spange, Sparky, Geela.
(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? Never.
(P) Pet Peeve: ticking clocks
(Q) Quote from a Movie: "I know it hurts. That's life. If nothing else, It's life. It's real, and sometimes it fuckin' hurts, but it's sort of all we have." -Garden State
(R) Right or Left Handed? Right.
(S) Siblings:  Jordy 34 and Daniel 30.
(T) Time You Wake Up?  an hour before whenever class starts.
(U) Underwear: These, lately
(V) Vegetable You Dislike: Mushrooms and Olives
(W) What Makes You Run Late: I try really hard never to be late, when I am it's self-conscious freakouts.
(X) X-Rays You've Had Done: oh gosh a bajillion. I'm breakable.
(Y) Yummy Food You Make: Favs include crab cakes, caesar salad, blood orange cake... I cook a lot though!

(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: Baby Giraffes!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

I hate chores too. I wish I could afford someone to clean the house a few times a month. That would be sweet. Love the picture of the giraffes. So cute!

Joey said...

I actually gasped a little. I hate mushrooms and olives too! It's my husband's fave pizza ever. Ugh. AND I just bought 5 pair of those exact undies.

Star crossed lovers indeed!

LDswims said...

What's your crab cake recipe?

Jess said...

I love your movie quote. I love mushroomsand olives. You're missing out! Haha

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers