Before and Afters

So I'm feeling pretty brave, as you all encouraged me to be, and have taken some before and after pictures. Here they are.


New Hair!
Oh wait what? We weren't just talking about the clip-in extensions I finally got dyed to match my correct hair colour? You wanna see tummy? Well tummy you will get.

The quality on these isn't great, I just took them with my photo booth on my mac, but the doctor's office does real before the morning of surgery, and they will be sending those to me. So, without further ado... Click on the title of this post (if you're reading from the main page) and you'll see the FULL entry, including the pics!



How it looks covered

Side view bare

Frontal. Note lack of symmetry.

in my undies. don't mind the mark around my middle - I think I'm allergic to my heart rate monitor's band

Ugh. HATE THIS. the lower waddle is out too. my gunt. my F.U.P.A.

I think this is the best position to see how it all just hangs off of me

You can see where me should end... and where I do.

frontal with F.U.P.A. out... weird unevenness, eh?

me and my belly rolls.


 So I did it. There are my before shots... quite the tummy I've got. Three more days till we break up for good!

17 comments:

Blossom said...

Love your hair! Soon that belly will be a thing of the past! Good luck!

Gilly said...

Best of luck, Angie! Looking forward to your "all went well and the swelling is not as bad as I thought it would be" post :)

lori said...

imagine you're going to look even more beautiful. good luck with the surgery.

jennyr1222 said...

You are so brave my friend! I'm thrilled for you and this next step. You've worked so hard and this will make you much more comfortable. Cannot wait to see the afters. LOVE YOU!

Nicole said...

So Brave! This surgery is going to be so great for you my love!! xoxo
And I need hair extensions!!!

Kristen said...

So proud of you for posting these- I can't wait to see your results and hear all about how everything goes. You are going to do fantastic! I love you lots, and I wish I was closer to you to help comfort you and take you for walks to ease your gas lol. xoxoxo

Camille said...

Your afters are going to be amazing. I bet you are so glad you took these pictures. I love the extentions!!

Bonnie said...

Can't wait to see the afters. Very exciting! I'm so happy for you.

Catherine55 said...

The hair extensions look amazing! Am sending you very best wishes for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery! xoxoxo

Kristen said...

A) Your hair extensions look fabulous and B) Love your courage for posting these pictures! We ALL have the lovely second stomach that hangs down and is oh so lovely (NOT!) Good luck with surgery girlfriend!

Gen said...

Brave girl, so excited for you! Can't wait to see the new tummy. And the hair is gorgeous!

Darlin1 said...

Love the hair!

You're in my thoughts and prayers!!

headin_to_mxico said...

Oh honey, you are safe here! If there is a place to post these pics it is here where you are in company. 99% who have lost weight have the same thing and Im looking forward to my tummy tuck too. But first I have to lose the rest of the weight. I havent done the same rock star job as you and still have like 35 pounds to lose.

Amy W. said...

I have been trying all damn day to look at these pictures but they wont load for me :( and you know how I love to see you almost nakie! Your hair does look really good! At least I could see that picture.

Amanda Kiska said...

I'm sending good healing vibes your way. Thanks for sharing the pix!

Jess said...

Sending wishes for an easy peasy surgery and a swift recovery!

Amy W. said...

Finally! I can see these damn pictures. You know what? It has improved so much since that last time you posted your tummy pics months and months ago...much less wavy from the side for sure. Not that it matters now...now that you are home from surgery! I am glad you made it back and can't wait to see your progress.

hugs

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers