TGIF!

So... A couple of updates for you all. Weight seems to be solidly under 160, been seeing 158.2 to .8 the past few days, so my slow-going descent is going. I could stop now, that's clear to me, but the weight is coming off with wine and ice cream (and, of course exercise) in my life, and I'm not going to fight it.

School has been going really well, I'm taking a really fascinating course called Concepts of Self and Concepts of Community, and we're discussing all sorts of interesting and thought and discussion-provoking stuff from the world of neuroscience to psychology to folklore. Today we played MASH in class.

Other news - I ended things with Matt on Saturday night. I'm really fine about it - completely fine with it in fact. I realized that he just didn't want the same things I wanted - but further, I couldn't remember what I was fighting for - why did I want someone who was willing to call me their girlfriend... I want someone who would be proud to. So, I'm on to the next one... I'm having fun dating... I really do want to find the guy out there for me who will be happy to do the little things, and I'm happy to be out of a relationship where I was, if I'm being honest with myself, settling.

Hope you're all well... Thank God it's Friday!
xo

7 comments:

Nella said...

TGIF and happy you are doing well!

Kristen said...

So proud of you for realizing what you want and what you deserve. I'm glad your having such a fantastic summer, and enjoying your class. Can we have a hone date soon please? I miss you. Love you lots! xxoo

uh said...

Angie, you are young enough to be my daughter. If my daughter was in the same place you are....I would tell her to have fun! find someone how makes you smile and the right guy who treats you like the queen you are! Don't waste precious time on someone who is not a good fit.

Jacquie said...

Angie I was going to say the exact same thing as Dee but she said it so well so why reinvent the wheel! You have come so far during your journey and I couldn't be prouder than if you were my own daughter. Good for you enjoying yourself and knowing what you want and need.

lori said...

you are expressing some clear thinking. good for you! never ever settle for anything less than you want.

Gen said...

Can't believe how skinny you are! And still losing! I'm so jealous. I am with Dee - have fun! You deserve only the BEST!

Anonymous said...

Cheers to not settling!! You are amazing and deserve someone just as amazing as you! Congrats on the awesome #'s on the scale!

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers