Been a lil while...

I haven't posted in over a week! Not a ton to report. Life's good, back in Toronto again, had fun being back in VT. Some more recent photos have appeared on facebook, thought I'd share some. The one in jeans is interesting to me... I hate how my tummy looks pudgy, but I can see just how small I seem... A total trip. Nothing to report on the scale, the next 15lbs feel like they'll take longer than the first 100!





Luckily NSVs have abounded lately. I bought my first bikini. Nicole saw a pic, and let me tell you, the tummy certainly isn't pretty. But it still feels great to lay in my backyard in it, and let the tummy get a bit of a tan at least! And it feels so normal. I love that. It's really hard that my skin situation is as bad as it is. I get pretty down about it sometimes, going on about how unfair it is, but it's life. I'd rather have loose skin than be fat, and I'm lucky that when I'm ready to have surgery, I will be able to do it. Am I ready yet, that's the question.

Another NSV is just the feeling and comfort of knowing how much I blend in. As I try to let go of striving for this 'perfect' I start to enjoy normal, medium, regular. It's a much easier place to be.

10 comments:

Alexis said...

It has been a lil while :) Look at you skinny lady! Those jeans look amazing on you!

Steph said...

You look great...I dream of looking that good! :)

Catherine55 said...

You look teeny!! Check out your thin arms!! That is so awesome. And, the skin thing will all get resolved soon. I know you posted about this at one point, but how long will you wait before having surgery?

I'm guessing it would be worth it to wait until you're at goal for a bit so that one surgery will take you all the way to where you want to be. I bet you'll be wearing that bikini to the grocery store this time next year! :)

Colls said...

You will get those last 15 lbs - no matter how long it takes - you will get there! You look fabulous and I am so glad to hear your NSV's! These are things I can't even imagine at this point! <3

1reign (Mimi) said...

You look and are an inspiration to those of us just starting out.

Nicole said...

You loooooook great! look at your skinny arms! I am jealous!

Girl Bandit said...

You look so normal, regular, medium in fact skinny to me. I think the head stuff can play havoc with us...I have been struggling with that this week too

Sherry said...

Good lord you are hot.

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

Lookin' good!!!

Gen said...

Damn girl you look awesome! Love that top and that side-boob-cleavage thing you have going on! Congrats on the bikini too :)

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers