An overdue update!


I can’t believe how long it’s been since I’ve really written, I now feel like I have sooo much to update you all on! First let me tell you about Cancun.

We had an amazing time, met lots of cool guys and girls from around the US, and danced our butts off. I kissed a couple of boys, drank a few too many drinks and managed to not eat too much food. My band behaved pretty well, and I was glad to be a bit looser just to make life a bit easier. I managed to have a roll of sushi which was nice, and, like Gen ate a whole lot of Guacamole!

The beach at our hotel was gorgeous, huuuuuge, and the weather was pretty much perfect. I’m not completely tan, but I got a nice bit of colour. The clubs were crazy, we even saw T-Pain one night!

On a current update, I’m doing pretty well except I have strep throat! Yuck! I started anti-biotics on Monday so should be getting better any time now... The good news is I got another fill last week and have been losing really well since then - I’m now down to 175.6! WOAH! Practically 95lbs down!!

Hope everyone’s having a happy Thursday!

xox
Ange

16 comments:

Nicole said...

Congrats Angie!!! 95lbs DOWN AMAZING :)

MB said...

Yea for the 95 down!!!

I'm glad you had fun in Mexico, and I hope you get well soon!!

CC said...

wow, 95?!?! that is awesome!! sounds like you had a great time, i'm jealous! :-)

jennyr1222 said...

175!!!!!!!

Alexis said...

NICE! You are trucking along! 95 pounds is amazing!

Theresa said...

Wow, that's amazing, you look incredible. I'm so happy for you. If you don't mind my asking, how tall are you?

uh said...

I love Cancun, glad you had a great time. Where are you on fills now? How much did he give you?

seckert08 said...

Good to hear from you. I checked your blog yesterday thinking maybe I had missed a post. Glad you had fun in Cancun and 95 pounds - W~A~Y T~O G~O!

Rebekah said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! 175!! You are getting SOOO close to 100 pounds down!!! This is monumental! Sorry about the Strep!

Gen said...

WOW! The post-vacation fill, just what the doctor ordered! Can't wait for mine. I'm still wearing a little bit of guac on my thighs ;)

SO happy for you!!!!

Mary said...

95lbs is AWESOME!! Im sorry that you have streap it sucks! I hope you feel better!!!

Jacquie said...

Congrats on the weight loss! Glad you had a great vacation!

THE DASH! said...

FARRRRK!! 95 pounds is SO awesome, Angie. What do you actually weigh now?

Sounds like Cancun was fun. Lucky girl.

Anonymous said...

Hey 'tessierose',

she's slightly over 5'7. Although when she tells you she's 5'8", remember not to believe her.

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

Wow! CONGRATS on the 95 lbs! that's major!!!

Girl Bandit said...

Wow Angie...huge achievement....congrats

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers