Hi loves! I've noticed I have a whole lot of followers now, and I'm slowly but surely reading all your blogs and catching up on your stories. I know if anyone were to find me now, it'd be a loooooot of backreading to do, so I thought I'd follow suit like so many others and post a bit of a bio blog. I'm kinda stealing one of those survey email things and interjecting bandster bits... well without further ado:
- Age: 24
- Annoyance: not getting to finish foods I'm enjoying, snoring!
- Animal: baby giraffe. yes I'm serious. No I'm not four years old.
- Actor: I adore Ethan Hawke
- Beer: I like Tuborg
- Birthday/Birthplace:October 29th, 85 @ Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto
- Body Part on opposite sex: Shoulders and eyes.
- Been in Love: I have thought I was, but wonder now.
- Been bitched at: Haven't we all...
- Believe in yourself?: I try my best to. If you don't believe in yourself, why should anyone else. The lapband process has made me believe in myself more than I ever thought I could.
- Believe in God: I do, not perhaps in the most traditional sense, but I do in a higher power.
-Before weight: 269lbs at consultation
- Car: 2004 Grey (though I like to call it silver) Subaru Forester
- Candy: I used to love gummies but can't get them down anymore!
- Colour: Purple
- Cried in school: yes
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate
- Chinese/Mexican: Oh both, please! Mexican if I had to choose, easier to get down
- Cake or pie: pie!
- Country to visit: Favourite so far was either France or New Zealand...
- Day or Night: I really like both, but probably night... Now that the sun goes down at 4:30pm I might as well embrace it!
- Danced: Ballet Jazz and Tap as a kiddo, Phusia on a daily basis now!
- Do the splits?: I wish. Not flexible enough.
- Eggs: poached. or fried egg whites. Mmm.
- Eyes: Hazel
- First crush: a boy I went to pre-school with... I still know him, and he's still cute!
- First thoughts waking up: I better weigh less today!
- Food: before the band: cheeseburgers and sushi rolls, now: crabcakes!
- Greatest Fear: having regrets, so i do whatever i can to avoid that, and i endeavour to live life to the fullest. i do not want to wake up one day and ask myself what happened to my life.
- Goals: be a good person, be happy, be healthy, and feel accomplished.
- Get along with your parents?: yes
- Good luck charm: the ring my parents gave me for high school grad... Haven't taken it off since, and it's getting so loose!
- Hair Colour: Light brown natural, golden-y highlights
- Height: 5'8
- Happy: yes i am
- Holiday: halloween
- Health freak?: In certain ways... I am pretty much addicted to my workouts!
- Hate: Plateaus, my work computer
- Ice Cream: I've got to be a good Vermonter and say Ben and Jerry's!
- Instrument: I am SO not musical... I was awful at the recorder!
- Jewellery: I always wear the gold ring I mentioned... other than that, I love anything chunky, gold, or homemade!
- Job: Full time student, right now at Community College of Vermont, soon to be majoring in Hospitality Management at Champlain College, and part-time Spa Experience Coordinator at Topnotch Resort, which my family owns.
- Kids: one day I hope! For now I'm obsessed with my nephew Tyler and cousin Rachel's kids Violet, Jake and Sam
- Kickboxing or karate: kickboxing I suppose...
- Keep a journal? Yup, and you're reading it!
- Longest Car Ride: I did a couple of 18 hour rides in Australia.
- Love: Something there isn't enough of in this world.
- Laughed so hard you cried: many times.
- Love at first sight: I don't think so... Not yet at least.
- Milk flavour: just regular skim
- Movie: Say Anything
- Mooned anyone?: Yes. I am a bit crazy!
- Marriage: One day
- Motion sickness? Nope
- McD’s or BK: McD's
- Number of Siblings: 2 big brothers, one amazing S-I-L.
- Number of Piercings: just one in each ear... used to have my nose!
- Number: 8
- One wish: Just to be happy in life and without regrets... and to get to goal!
- Place you’d like to live: Vermont is pretty much living the dream...
- Perfect Pizza: my favourite is from a restaurant called Piecasso - spinach, onions, garlic, and lots of cheese on whole wheat. Mmm.
- Pepsi/Coke: Diet whatever
- Questionaires: Are really helping the boring work hours pass.
- Reason to cry: I don't need much of a good one!
- Reality T.V.: I'm kind of addicted!
- Roll your tongue in a circle? Yep
- Song: I have so many... Of all time might be Wild Horses by the Stones, Say Goodbye by DMB...
- Shoe size: 8.5 or 9
- Salad Dressing: homemade honey mustard vinaigrette
- Skipped school: more often than I should
- Smoking: again, more often than I should
- Sing well?: nope, but that doesn't stop me from trying!
- Strawberries/Blueberries: both... I was OBSESSED with blueberries this summer.
- Time for bed: working out is so good for me, it makes me sleep so much more. Around midnight is good for me.
- Thunderstorms: beautiful, but scare me a bit.
- TV: I watch a lot less now that I'm in school and more socially active, and I consider that a good thing!
- Unpredictable: people, my weight, life.
- Vegetable you hate: olives and mushrooms
- Vegetable you love: Mm so many - green beans, avocados, tomatoes, asparagus, carrots
- Vacation spot: St. Martin was pretty amazing!
- Weakness: mean boys and melted cheese
- When you grow up: managing director of a resort/hotel
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: Claudia for sure!
- Wanted to be a model?: I harboured plus-size model dreams until I realized I'm too short... and now too scarred.
-X-Rays: quite a few, quite a few breaks, a lot more sprains!.
-Year it is now: 2009
- Zoo: i love going!
- Zodiac sign: Scorpio
So that was long and vaguely redic! A prize to whoever read the whole thing... At least work is almost done now!
Mini-Goals and Statistics
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
100 lbs down!!