Happy Bandster... Who still weighs 200!

Hey everybody,

Writing you from a very good place. I've had a super duper fun weekend with two of my closest friends who used to live here visiting from NYC. They were doing lots of wedding planning, as they're getting married here in Stowe in June. While they were doing all sorts of planning yesterday I worked.

I actually got really great news - I was nominated for our employee of the month award at the hotel. It is peer nominated, and management chooses as monthly winner from about five nominees. I am so excited to be nominated, it's my first time after working there for about 18 months total. The really exciting and special part is it is called the "Jack Cummings Award," named for my grandfather who started the hotel. It would be so very special to win. I find out on Tuesday afternoon, so I'll keep you all in the loop.

I came in at 200.8 today when I woke up, and considering all the partying I've been doing, I'm happy. I've managed to keep my eating really under control whilst my partying is out of it, and to me, that's good enough. I don't often party really hard, and I just had SO much fun last night. I feel so sassy and confident these days, it's a great feeling.

I'm off to finish up some homework, do an hour of cardio, and then go to work to get a massage which my boss is comping for me, because she's been changing my schedule on me so much lately. I'll take it for a massage!

xoxox
ange

5 comments:

THE DASH! said...

Ooooh congrats, Angie... seriously brilliant of you to be just .8 away from that onederland. I was sitting exactly where you were weight wise, but unlike you I cannot seem to shift that last few pounds to get to 199. It's driving me insane (I would dare say the champagne and nibblies on the weekend didn't help lol.)
Thanks so much for your beautiful message.. luv ya back girl and so damn proud of you!!!

The Former Fat Girl said...

Angie that is great news!! I cant wait to be that close and I am sure you'll rock it at 199 for your bday !! I love reading your blogs it's always so "normal" and so free flowing !!

ToomuchRN said...

I have confidence that you will meet your Onederland. That would be an Awesome birthday Present.

Gen said...

How cool about the award nomination! Named after your grandfather, thats awesome.

You are so close to Onederland, it will happen this week!

Roo said...

Awesome news....you will get there....congrats on the nomination...how exciting....and even more so, because it's named after your grandfather....keep it up girl you are doing fab!xx

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers