One of my favourite feelings...


Is the way you feel when you go upstairs at the end of the day with your big glass of ice water, knowing that you ate right all day, and worked out. Knowing the scale will probably be nice to you in the morning, but knowing, even if it doesn't, I've done everything I could, and it'll catch up soon.

I'm feeling really good about my journey right now, and am trying to be as kind to myself as I can - that's my goal for the week. To treat my body with respect means taking care of what I put in my body, but also treating my soul right.

Tonight's Biggest Loser isn't bothering me as much as last week. They're all dropping such ridiculous numbers - like 40 some odd pounds in two weeks for one guy? Insane! And not sustainable.

Lots of love and Bandster hugs!

xx
ange

4 comments:

Tiffani said...

Love this!! :) ((HUGS))

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

That show kills me when they cry home and they blubber b/c I cry right along with them. I couldn't stand to be away from my kids or parents like that.

It is very good that you are making peace and feeling blissful in this journey. I think that is a hard place to find, and maybe harder to sustain but being happy with yourself and your possibilities is fabulous! I hope you enjoy being back at home, or not at home. haha! Vermont? I get so confused!!! Following you on facebook now. Sorry about the pervo dude. I would've said "yeah well you sound like you could use a rub in some alcohol and antibiotic ointment, ewww!" but then again, that's why I don't work CLOSELY with people.

Amy W. said...

One of the many reasons I love you is bc each day is like a new possibility for a new mood. hahahahah! I do love that feeling as well. You are wonderful princess! Congrats on having a good day!

Angie Cummings said...

I like to keep ya guessing Amy!

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers