The Bored at work Blogger

So I have a feeling now that I'm back to working again I'll be back to blogging more. I have had a great week since my fill in terms of full-ness and sustaining that feeling for a long time. I've dropped down to 221.2 as of this morning, so something like seven pounds since Monday, which is sort of crazy, except that my monthly visitor arrived today, and I always seem to hold on to a lot of weight and then drop it over the course of the last week. I'm really happy though, I really feel so effective and that my band and I are a pretty solid team.

I've gotten tons of nice feedback from people here in Stowe a lot of whom haven't seen me since I've started losing weight and that feels nice. I ended up telling my boss about the band yesterday while we were chatting while working together, it just felt right to tell her. She was super supportive - said she totally would have done it if she found herself in the same place. She's one of those women who is constantly trying to drop that last 10 or so pounds, so she can relate on a certain level.

Life here at the spa is pretty slow today. I don't have that many guests in, so hopefully it won't be hard to do my closing - they have me doing it alone after only two days back on the job!

Hope everyone's great!

1 comments:

Amy W. said...

Well if you are going to blog more now that you are at work....i say work all the time! Great job on the weight loss. Don't say you will slow down bc of Aunt Flo! Say you will do it! (that's my plan this week)

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers