The Dress

Hey guys,

So I just uploaded the pics of me in the bridesmaid's dress, they're not particularly great or showing of how big the dress is... maybe when I go in to get it altered I'll take some pictures with my real camera.

Here they are though-
I cut my face out of them because I was trying the dress on first thing in the morning and it was scary.

This weekend is a long weekend here in Canada, Victoria Day Long Weekend aka May 24 (even though the 24th isn't till next weekend. Hmm.) It's like the official start of summer for me, even though the weather forecast isn't too great. I'm headed up north to beautiful cottage country in an area called Muskoka , to my friend Becky's cottage with her boyfriend JB, and my brother Daniel, sis-in-law Tova and my lovely nephew Tyler. Should be a lot of fun. I'm sad that I won't get to the gym though - which I think might make me certfiable. Did I actually just type that!?

I am leaving early tomorrow morning and won't be back till Monday, and then I'll be headed straight downtown to see the Blue Jays kick the White Sox's ass... So I'll be back in touch Monday night! Hope everyone has a great (long, for those it applies to) weekend!


ps check out my pretty pedicure!

1 comments:

loosing in 2009 said...

Cute dress. Is it bown and pink?? My most favorite colors ever!!! Why is it that when my friends got married and I was a brides maid my dresses never looked like that??? That is so cute, you'll be able to wear it again, that is, if it still fits when you have an occasion to wear it. You could always take it in again. You look great, but I'd wait until a few weeks before the wedding to get it altered. That is a tough situation you're in.

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers