Thank You Catherine!!




Today I got a very special package from a very special lady! Catherine was so sweet to think of me and send me an adorable summer-y sundress that I'm going to love wearing this summer. I have quite a few weddings and showers and all that and I know I'll get tons of use out of it. It fits pretty now - kinda tight in the bust but luckily the back is smocked and has lots of stretch to it. It's the kind of dress that will continue to fit as I get a bit smaller... And then it's off to Amy down in Florida! The Sisterhood of the Traveling Bandster Dress.

Catherine also sent me a very sweet bonus item - a pair of denim capris that are shockingly big on me! Yay! I have a weird body - big boobs, pretty big belly, but no butt to speak of, and proportionally relatively thin legs, so although they were OK in the waist, I know they'd look hotter on someone with curves. I've already offered them to someone, but if anyone else might be interested feel free to let me know. They're a size 20 from the Gap.

Again, thank you so much Catherine...

xoxox

PS you have beautiful handwriting!

4 comments:

Linda O said...

What a pretty dress! Wear it in good health! Catherine is so kind!

Amy W. said...

WE ARE THE SISTERHOOD OF THE TRAVELING DRESS! Speaking of...I just watched the sequel on Saturday and it wasnt as good.

Anywho...nice knockers! hahaha ...kidding.

But for real. Doesnt that dress just make you want to twirl, and sip on a little cocktail while you stand under a white tent talking to a tall dark and handsome man?

It also reminds me of Oprah the other day (ooh, I need to blog about that)...but one of her episodes was about removing clutter and the guy who is always doing it (I forget his name) was talking about cleaning out your closet and giving clothes away. He says you get karmic cash for it! Catherine will be rich!

Catherine55 said...

I just KNEW that would look great on you -- and it does!! :) :) I was worried about the capris after I saw you post that you were in a 14! Glad you are passing them on to another bandster.

Enjoy the dress! You really look great! :)

Catherine

Tiffani said...

I think we are proportioned about the same. Huge "knockers" (hehe, Amy), big gut, no ass. I wear my pants over my gut though so that could be why I have such a large pants size! :(

Adorable dress! You look terrific in it!!!

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers