A few days banded update...

Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't updated since the day of my surgery, I have been doing pretty well but just am quite low on energy.

Day of surgery was really fine - I was pretty awake for a hours after, took a nap that afternoon and then slept pretty well that night. I did wake up around 5am, but after a quick chat online with Bridget I decided to take some Gravol and try to sleep some more.

Day 2 was pretty good, my shoulders and back are pretty sore, but nothing undealwithable. Energy was still low, took a long afternoon nap. Really enjoyed being able to eat broth and juice and jello, though have hardly any appetite. I was actually ready to crash at like 8:30pm and slept until 3am, when I woke up with some pain in my shoulders and and at my incisions. I took some Gravol and Tylenol and slept again till about 9.

Today I decided I was ready for my first outing, so I took a shower, did my hair and makeup and my mom took me to the passport photo place and passport office to get that all renewed because mine is going to expire on the 14th, while we're on our trip to Florida.

OK so I have a feeling this entry is really boring, haha, so I'm gonna quit it. The good news? Feeling good enough, gas is... coming out, haha, and I've managed to stay off the codeine.

Hope I haven't bored you half to death, I'll update more in a few days...

xox
ange

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You sound like you are doing really well!!! Good stuff honey!!
xoxo

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers