Still up in the air...

I've got good news and possibly bad news... Which do you want first?



Well I'm always a bad news first kinda gal.  Bad news is on my second blood test, I had elevated liver enzyme levels. I really don't quite get what it all could mean - but what it means practically is it looks like my liver is not functioning as well as it should.  When I got the blood taken last time I had been fasting for probably about 24 hours, so my doc wonders if that had something to do with it.  And yes, 24 hours. I'm not really eating, and I know it's not good.  Anyways yesterday I just happened to be here at my parents house when my doc called and spoke to mum - he didn't want to scare me but wanted me to come in for more blood tests that would all focus on liver function.  I was obviously really scared, crying and all that... They both reassured me a bit, but he also did say that if things weren't better on this test he'd be worried my liver wouldn't be able to handle the anesthetic.  I wasn't fasting for this blood test - I had had an egg-white and veggie omelette than am and he thought that was probably good... Oy.  So I'm in major stress zone. MAJOR.   We'll find out more monday morning. 

So you need some good news now, don't ya?  Well I'm down another 5lbs - I'm at 249 now.  I've officially lost 21lbs since the consultation in mid January, 11 since the start of pre-op ...  Which was 11 days ago.  

I really hope everything is OK with me... Mostly I just hope I can have the surgery on Wednesday.. I couldn't do pre-op any longer than this, I don't have it in me, emotionally.

xoxo 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sending loads and loads of good vibes to you sweetheart!!!!
Please let me know asap!

Diz said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you. I have a feeling everything will be ok.

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers