Potential Bad News... aka scared shitless.

So last week I had my blood work and pre-op doctor's appointment.  No one mentioned anything at the time, but apparently I had high protein levels in my urine.  Then this morning I got a call from the patient coordinator at my clinic saying the nurses wanted me to do my blood-work again because I had high potassium levels... I am by no means an expert but these two things are linked to diabetes, I'm afraid.  So so SO afraid.  I am SO afraid that they're going to tell me that I can't have my surgery or something.  Which I can't handle. I'm not strong enough to go through all of this again.  My mom called my Doctor this morning after the patient coordinator called and he is squeezing me in to see me at 12:45 today... He'll re-run both my tests.  It's in just under two hours, but if anyone is out there think some positive thoughts or pray or do what ya do... Cause I'm realllly scared right now.

1 comments:

mommyof4 said...

It's strange to read this post because I just went in for my pre-op and have actually been worried that they may call me w/bad news. I need to stop thinking negative. Maybe your levels are off because of all the protein drinks you are having to drink. Good luck, and i look forward to reading your journey.

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers